Thursday, September 24, 2009

Calling all Angels....


I'm really looking forward to the opening; and am so thankful to Angel for giving me the opportunity to hang the angels in her shop. It's time for me to extend my portrait drawing beyond the wonderful group of friends who have offered to sit for me as I return to the art world. So, for the month of the exhibit I am offering to draw people at Ladybug, in a warm and casual atmosphere, sipping a drink, and enjoying the music at a special introductory rate.

Angel's Special

Do any angels live on your block? Would you like me to draw you or a special person in your life?
For the month of this exhibit, come here to Ladybug for a special "I love St. Johns" introductory offer until October 24.
You will receive:

an 11 x 14 portrait in pencil
in a 12 x 16 archival mat
in a protective sleeve
a coffee/tea beverage and cookie is included

cost: $100

Ladybug Organic Coffee Company
8438 N Lombard Street
Portland, OR 97203

No comments:

Post a Comment